1. $528 million of taxpayer money was loaned to Solyndra in 2009. The company is now bankrupt. That’s a change.
2. The poverty rate in the United States has reached 15.1% in September 2011, up from 14.3% in 2009 (the highest since 1993). That’s a change.
3. Unemployment hasn’t dipped below 8.5% since March 2009. That’s a change.
4. The national debt has increased by more than $4 trillion since Obama took office. That’s a change.
5. The Obama Administration has added at least 10,000 federal civilian jobs to the Executive Branch. That’s a change.
He delivered the change. How are you doing in the hope department?