1. His arm itches.
2. He needs to hug and kiss me.
3. He hurt his head.
4. He hurt his toe.
5. He hurt his finger.
6. He hurt his leg.
7. He needs a sip of water.
8. He needs to go poop.
9. He wants the blanket on.
10. Not that blanket – the other one.
11. His pajamas came off.
12. He heard a sound making noise.
13. He wants his Ruff Ruff.
14. Not that Ruff Ruff – the other one.
15. There’s a monster coming.
16. He didn’t want to be rocked before bed, but now he does.
17. He didn’t want me to sing him a song when I tucked him in, but now he does.
18. He needs to hug and kiss his daddy.
19. His foot itches.
20. He needs to hug and kiss the dogs.
21. He misses his grandparents.
22. He wants to sleep in our bed.
23. He wants to watch a little T.V.
24. He wants to throw up in a bowl (he’s not actually sick – he just believes this will buy him some time upright and on the couch).
25. He does not want me, ever, to relax.